Erie, PA – October 31, 2018 – It is with great sadness that we inform you of the passing of Barry Rider. Barry passed away October 1, 2018. He had been a valued member of our team for more than 40 years and will be missed dearly. Barry held several positions within Liberty Iron & Metal over the years, including his most recent role as the General Manager and Vice-President of Non-Ferrous Sales and Purchasing.
Commitment to customer and environmental care – Liberty Iron & Metal helps to preserve the planet while playing a pivotal role in the recycling cycle
The United States processes enough steel and iron scrap to build 25 Eiffel Towers every day. Every year, we recycle enough copper to build the Statue of Liberty 25,000 times. The way Liberty Iron & Metal looks at it, that’s a sterling way to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Liberty Iron & Metal, Inc. Mourns the Passing of Barry Rider
- Commitment to customer and environmental care – Liberty Iron & Metal helps to preserve the planet while playing a pivotal role in the recycling cycle
- Liberty Iron & Metal Announces Merger Of Affiliate Companies
- Liberty Iron Named Finalist for Scrap Company of the Year and Environmental Responsibility/Stewardship Categories
- Liberty Iron & Metal Inc. Announces Acquisition of BNC Recycling Inc.